Hecho a Mano’s MiniPrint! is a juried show that will take place April/May 2023 at Hecho a Mano, 830 Canyon Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico! The show is open to artists anywhere in the world. The opening is April 29 and runs through May 21. The show will be juried by Oaxaca City-based artists Alfonso Barrera and Mirel Fraga.
Logo image: El Pinche Grabador, Popsche
- Submissions will be accepted from January 20 - March 15th
- Please submit up to 3 images with title, year, media, size and retail price
- How the work will be presented and hung (framed, mounted, etc).
- Include your website
- To submit your work please email directly to: email@example.com
- There is no submission fee
- Artists will be notified by March 29, 2023.
- Prints must be made using “hand-pulled” techniques, i.e. no digital prints.
- Paper size of works must be 4 x 5 inches or smaller
- Frames can be no larger than 6 x 7 inches.
- All prints must be framed or mounted and ready to hang on the wall
- No loose prints
- Jpegs only! Images should be no less than 800 pixels and no more than 1920 pixels on the longest dimension @72 dpi.
- Sale prices marked on entries may not be changed after acceptance
- Sales of exhibited artwork is subject to a 50% commission at the listed price
PRESENTATION OF ARTWORK and FRAMING
- Frame size must not exceed 6 x 7 inches and be wired and ready for hanging
- Works not in frames must arrive with the proper wall mounts included
- Artworks may not be removed before the end of the exhibition.
- Accepted artists may also include up to 5 additional unframed/unmounted prints of the same edition as the work accepted if the work is editioned.
- Artworks will be insured while in the gallery.
OUT OF TOWN DELIVERIES:
Send work to
129 W. Palace Ave
Santa Fe, NM
Note this is a different delivery address from the exhibition venue.
- Artists are responsible for shipping or delivering works to the gallery as well as picking up or including return labels for shipping unsold works back to the artist. Please insure for the replacement value of the piece as the gallery will not be held responsible for lost or damaged artwork in transit.
- Please include a return shipping label (FedEx or UPS) in your shipped package.
- Plan for all deliveries to arrive to Hecho Gallery by April 16th, 2023
- Shipped entries must be shipped in reusable shipping containers.
- Both FedEx and UPS Ground recommend a minimum of 3-inch padding around paintings to ensure safe delivery.
- Include your name and address on the inside and outside of your box in case the shipping label is lost.
- Shipped and unsold entries will be packaged and returned after the show, no later than June 7, 2023.